October 22, 2016

Happy Fall Y'all! A short crafting video....

Hello everyone,

guess who's back with another video! Well, I actually already recorded parts of this video last weekend, it took me a little while to put everything together and upload it :)

Topics of today's video are: Pressing leaves, Instax mini 8 polaroids and DIY ornaments I'm currently working on.

Pressing leaves is actually on my Autumn Bucket List for 2016. I will post an update on it soon as I already managed to cross off most of its bullet points.



I'm still not feeling 100% comfortable in front of the camera but it's getting better every time :)

What would you like to see in future videos? What topics are you interested in? Let me know in the comments below!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!