just quickly popping in this Sunday because I've go a little announcement to make:
Paper, Wool & Yarn will be hosting its first CAL - woohoo!!!
Oh, I can tell you, this is exciting for me! I've been thinking about doing a CAL for quite a while already but now seems to be the perfect time.
So here are the details...
Our Mystery CAL will start on Monday, the 27th of July 2015. The first instructions will be posted on that day, part 2 and 3 will follow on Wednesday and Friday the same week.
- Beige yarn, e.g. from Schachenmayr Bravo (a quarter of a skein or less)
- Reddish brown yarn, e.g. from Schachenmayr Bravo (about half a skein; choose a not too dark shade as you need to stitch on it with the embroidery thread)
- Black stitching embroidery thread (about 50-60 cm should do)
- One medium sized black button
Plus these tools:
- Crochet hook (4mm when using Schachenmayr Bravo)
So who else is excited :)