September 14, 2014

Photo Album Iceland

A few of you might remember that I spent a week in Iceland in August 2012. It took me a while but I finally started working on a photo album. And this time it did not take me as long as it took me to make the photo album for New York City :) I printed the photos last week and glued them into the album this weekend (using good old photo corners) along with the descriptions - et voilĂ , done!



I hope you had a great weekend so far! Well, my one-week vacation is coming to an end this weekend, I have to get back to work tomorrow. So I plan to enjoy this Sunday as much as possible :)

Yours
Uta

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures - looks like a great place to visit. Have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!