Well, this one took me a while but I finally completed my Fall Playlist. And I choose...
1. Marry Poppins - Chim Chim Cheree
2. Michelle Branche - Everywhere
3. John Williams - Double Trouble (Harry Potter Soundtrack)
4. Stimulator - Mad World
5. P!nk - Just Give Me a Reason
6. Lindsey Stirling - Shadows
7. Amy MacDonald - 4th of July
8. Ryan Sheridan - Stand Up Tall
9. The Overtones - Gambling Man
10. Redlight King - Old Man
Fell free to listen to my playlist on YouTube right HERE!
October 28, 2013
October 27, 2013
October 23, 2013
October 21, 2013
October 20, 2013
October 16, 2013
Yes, I watched them all, it took me just one loooong weekend and I already feel like I could start all over again :) Watched them in the original version btw, the English version is so much better then the German one. I always have the feeling, something goes missing when they do the translation...
October 15, 2013
The botanical garden is definitely one of my most favorite places here in Kassel, now wonder I love to go there now and then. The last time I went there the leafs already started to change their colors, Fall is here!
October 14, 2013
I got yarn from my sister for my birthday this year :) She gave me two indigo colored balls of Schachenmayr Bravo Big. Of course it didn't took me long to figure out what to use it for - another scarf! And this is what came out: